2016 Women of the Word (WOW) Officers:
- Co-Chairmen: Carol Albertan & Mary Kay Lewis
- Co-Secretaries: Sharlene Merk & Carol Spitler
- Treasurer: Sandra Parsons
- Mission Action: Janice Andersen, Donis Hansen
- Caring & Sharing: Lela Gleason, Norma Nielsen, Judy Baker
- Nominating: Board Members
- January: Kaylene Riebhoff, Joan Nielsen
- February: Betty Obermeier, Diana Deist
- March: Vickie Albers, Lisa Frederiksen
- April: Carole Hoffman, Shirley Jensen
- May: Nancy Olsen, Sandy Parsons
- June: Donis Hansen, Chris Schmidt
- July: Janet Tinker, Linda Hansen
- August: Phyllis Larsen, Elayne Sinow
- September: Holly Kjergaard, Susan Stetzel
- October: Sharolynn Fett, Nadine Christensen
- November: Cindy Vokt, Darlene Johnston
- December: Carol Albertsen, Krystal Albertsen
Our Saviour’s Lutheran Women of the Word are very active within our organization. We are a diverse group of women active in working, volunteering and taking care of our families. We are mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts. Just plain and simple, we are BUSY women. We want to thank you for your cooperation. Your co-chairs will need to contact you during your month of service. Please let them know the easiest way to communicate with you (home, work, or cell phone) so that their job will be a little easier.
Women of the Word Creed
As a community of Women created in the image of God called to discipleship in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit. We commit ourselves to grow in faith, affirm our gifts, support one another in our callings, engage in ministry and action, and promote healing and wholeness in the church, the society, and the world.
If we have missed anyone or made any errors in the composition of this booklet, please forgive us, and we hope you will call it to our attention.
Meeting times will vary so please watch for notice of the times in the bulletin and Shepherd’s Staff.
He is a light unto our path and we live each day by His grace. As a participant of a church women’s organization, we are to be witnesses of Christ’s love to all people. We ask for your prayers and the Lord’s blessing as we look forward to be serving and working with you this year.