Get your ZZZ’s
Getting enough sleep is important for everyone. If you don’t get enough sleep you may be at higher risk for chronic health disease. Besides that you are more likely to be in a bad mood, less productive at work or school and be in a motor vehicle crash.
Good sleep habits
1. Go to bed at the same time and get up at the same time every day, even weekends.
2. Make sure your bedroom is quiet, dark, relaxing and a comfortable temperature.
3. Remove electronic devices such at tv’s, computers, and smart phones from the bedroom. (Hard to do)
4. Avoid large meals, caffeine and alcohol before bed time.
5. Be physically active during the day as it can help you fall asleep more easily.
6. Establish a bedtime ritual, for example take a warm bath, brush your teeth or read, and pray.
Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done. Genesis 2:3 NIV
Good Night, Sleep Tight!